Lawrence, Kansas - Haskell Men's Basketball Program will be hosting open try-outs May 5th-6th here at Coffin Sports Complex.
I Coach Downing would like to personally invite you to our "OPEN" TRY-OUTS for the Haskell Indian Nations University Men's Basketball Team. The try-outs are Friday May 5th and Saturday May 6th, they will consist of 3 sessions. Your skills and abilities will be evaluated in an individual and team setting. Each player will participate in the first 2 sessions. The final and 3rd session will be for the player's that are personally asked back to participate.
Check In will be at Coffin Gym, Haskell Indian Nations University, Lawrence Ks. Friday May 5th between 4pm and 5pm.
The first Session will begin at 5pm. At this time we will discuss the process and the expectations.
Please bring the following:
- Basketball Shoes
- Basketball Shorts
- 3 T-shirts (1 white, 1 Black, 1 Grey)
Your items will be laundered for Saturday's Session
Friday May 5th Session 1
- 4pm to 5pm-Check In
- 5pm to 5:30pm-Meeting with the staff
- 5:30pm to 6pm-Stretch and Warm Up
- 6pm to 8pm-Basketball Activities
Saturday May 6th Session 2
- 2pm to 2:30pm-Stretch and Warm Up
- 2:30pm to 4:30pm Basketball Activities
- 4:30 to 6pm-Break for Dinner
Saturday May 6th Session 3
- 6:30pm to 6:45pm-Stretch and Warm Up
- 6:45pm to 8pm- Basketball Activities
Thank you, and I look forward to meeting you and seeing you play.
Head Men's Basketball Coach
Haskell Indian Nations University